NHOA members are welcome to place no-charge notices here for the categories of Positions Available, Positions Sought, Equipment For Sale, and Other. Copy is subject to editing for length, content, and appropriateness. Notices will be deleted after four months unless renewed. Please email your copy to email@example.com
HealthDrive is currently seeking an Optometrist, to work Full or Part-Time (2-5 days per week). This is NOT a contract position.
**Opportunity for $125k Base with opportunity for bonus:
- Flexible schedules (Pick your days)
- No evening or weekend hours
- Excellent pay and clinical autonomy
- Established patient base
- 100% malpractice coverage
- Full administrative support team
- Permanent position (no contracts)
- Day 1 health insurance coverage for full-time providers
- Full benefits package available for full-time providers
- Mileage reimbursement
HealthDrive delivers on-site optometry, dentistry, podiatry, audiology, and behavioral health services to residents in long-term care, skilled nursing and assisted living facilities. Each specialty offered by HealthDrive is one that directly impacts the quality of daily life for the deserving residents we serve. HealthDrive connects patients in need of vital healthcare to doctors committed to dignity and excellence.
The Optometrist will provide general optometry services to the residents of nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and long term care facilities within an assigned territory.
- Diagnose and treat refractive disorders.
- Diagnose and treat ocular disorders caused by age-related illnesses.
- Examines, diagnoses, treats, and manages diseases, injuries and disorders of the visual system, the eye, and associated structures.
- Identifies related systemic conditions affecting the eye.
- Enters patient information and completes required clinical documentation in our cutting-edge EMR system.
- Mobile model treatment of patients requires daily travel to skilled nursing facilities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Doctorate of Optometry (O.D.)
- State professional license
- Valid driver’s license
- TPA certified
- Ability to work independently on a daily basis.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to use email, the internet and to learn other healthcare related software.
If interested, please call 847-404-4316 (posted 9/10/21)
TEMPORARY OPTOMETRIST Dr. Richard G. Stegen, O.D. at North Country Eye Care Associates is looking for assistance from a relief optometrist for three months, approximately 9/1 – 11/30. Ideal candidate would be credentialed for Anthem, Cigna, Harvard Pilgrim/Health Plans, Inc., NH Medicaid (Ambetter, NH Healthy Families), EyeMed, Medicare, and United Healthcare. If you are interested or available, please reach out to Dr. Stegen directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. (posted 8/18/2021)
Well established southeastern New Hampshire Optometric practice looking for full time associate Optometrist. Rochester Eye Care Associates, PLLC is a forty-five-year-old practice with strong connections to our community, state-of-the-art equipment and friendly support staff. We have a diverse practice modality rooted in a medically oriented approach: comprehensive visual care, emergency care, glaucoma, macular degeneration, dry eye, and more. Located in Rochester, NH you can practice and live near the ocean, lakes and mountains of New Hampshire and Maine, and for more cosmopolitan pursuits a short drive to Boston, MA and Portland, ME. Salary will be commensurate to experience; we also offer a health plan, retirement plan, and paid time off. No evenings or weekends. Please send cover letter and CV to email@example.com (posted 7/8/2021)
Unique partnership opportunity in long-established optometric practise with strong patient base in Northern New Hampshire for an optometrist (or, possibly, an optometric couple) who value and enjoy the outdoors away from urban/suburban congestion, crowding, and commuting. Three or four day work week to allow the time to explore and enjoy a wonderful four season recreational area. Lennie Shaw, OD 44 Mason Street Berlin, NH 03570 firstname.lastname@example.org (posted 6/17/2021)